At Paul Sutton’s Peak Structural, our Fix It to List It specialists know that real estate professionals have unique needs because of their industry. We understand the sensitive nature of a transaction when a concern is raised by an inspector or potential buyer. We also know that you are working under strict deadlines that need to be met. Our goal is to respect the interest of all parties involved and help you successfully move towards closing.Contact Us Peak CE Courses
Here’s how working with our Fix It to List It team can benefit you:
- QUICK RESPONSE TIMES: We have a dedicated hotline number for real estate professionals.
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING: We know that agents and buyers may not have time to spend waiting for an evaluation. We understand that you are working under a deadline and will give you priority scheduling. We will get you on the calendar within five business days, even when we are booking five weeks out!
- EFFICIENCY: We understand that buyers and agents may not have hours to spend waiting for an evaluation. We complete your appointment quickly and unless otherwise asked will only evaluate the issue in question.
- NO UNNECESSARY WORK: We will do exactly what you need to sell your listing.
- HASSLE FREE: We’ll work with you, your assistant, and your broker, whomever we need to, in order to get the work done and get you to the closing table.
- UNMATCHED REPUTATION: We are one of the largest foundation repair, basement/crawl space waterproofing, concrete repair, and moisture control companies along the Front Range and have been serving satisfied homeowners for 15 years.
- WRITTEN PROPOSAL: We will provide an emailed written proposal within 24 hours of our evaluation.
- FINANCING OPTIONS
- PRICE ASSURANCE GUARANTEE
- TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Our products are warrantied for the lifetime of the home and are transferable when and if the home is sold again.
- All these benefits listed can be obtained for a $250 Fee. This fee is deducted from the cost of the project if the client chooses Peak Structural to perform the work. This fee will be collected upon arrival via check or credit card or can be prepaid when scheduling the estimate. Evaluation includes proposal of repairs within Peak Structural’s work scope.
Best of all, you make money when you let us save your deal!
Our Fix It to List It specialists look forward to the opportunity and privilege to work with you.
Contact us for your estimate at 1–877-538-8600.