Why choose Polyurea coatings over Epoxy coatings?
|Durability||4X stronger than epoxy. Long-lasting, even in changing environments.||Can last awhile if applied properly and in a climate controlled environment.|
|Outdoor use||Can be used outdoors and can withstand challenging environments.||Cannot be used outdoors because it can't withstand extreme temperature changes.|
|Cure time||One day||6 - 8 days|
|Color integrity||Will not fade. 100% UV stable.||Not UV resistant. Color will fade and yellow with exposure to the sun.|
|Flexibility||10X more flexible than epoxy. Expands and contracts with the concrete.||Cures to a very hard surface. Can't withstand the expanding and contracting concrete. Becomes brittle and peels, chips and flakes.|
- Epoxy never fully cures. Perpetually hardens and the coating becomes brittle.
- Epoxy peels, chips and flakes after only a couple years.
- Polyurea coatings cure quickly.
- Polyurea expands and contracts with the concrete, preventing peeling, chipping and flaking.
Transform your concrete – Improve your curb appeal – Boost your home’s value!
Polyurea Concrete Coatings:
- 98% more flexible than epoxy floor coatings
- 2X better adhesion
- Walk on in 4 hours after application
- Drive on in 24 hours after application (Epoxy coatings need up to a week)
- Polyurea coatings will not fade and are 100% UV stable
- 1-day installation (Epoxy takes 3 days minimum)
Find out more: