Keeps your basement dry in extreme conditions and power outages
The TripleSafe™ sump pump system keeps your basement dry with triple the protection. Most sump pumps fail because of either a failed pump, a pump that can’t handle high volumes of water or power failure. The TripleSafe assures protection from all three sump pump problems.
How the TripleSafe™ works
A unique “figure eight” design allows all three submersible pumps to fit perfectly in a single sump liner. With the TripleSafe™ system, you don’t have to worry about high pumping demands that can overwhelm or burn out single-pump systems. And if there’s a power outage, your TripleSafe™ system will keep operating, thanks to the UltraSump™ battery-powered backup pump.
When choosing a sump pump system for your home, there are several features to consider. Peak Structural’s pumping systems include an alarm, watertight cover and check valve. Learn more about the sump pump accessories that are included in all of our sump pump systems.
3 pumps make this system triple safe
- Pump 1 is a heavy-duty 1/3 horsepower (HP) cast-iron Zoeller pump that does most of the pumping, handling up to 2,600 gallons of water per hour.
- Pump 2 is a 1/2 HP pump that operates automatically if Pump 1 fails or if greater pumping volume is needed (up to 6,200 gallons per hour).
- Pump 3 is a battery-operated pump that turns on automatically if power fails.
Advantages & Features of the TripleSafe Sump Pump
- Three-pump system adjusts automatically to meet pumping requirements
- Battery-powered pump protects from flooding during power outages
- Removable, airtight lid reduces noise and allows for easy inspection/service