Prevent mold and eliminate odors with the world’s most efficient dehumidifier
The Santa Fe Classic has a vertical configuration and its flow-down design performs exceptionally well in basements. The high capacity blower on the unit moves air in a way that no small conventional unit can. The Classic’s optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the flexibility necessary for any application.
The dehumidifier specifically built for basements
This amazing high capacity (275 cfm) air mover makes it one of the high-end basement dehumidifier. The Classic has a vertical configuration and powerful flow down design which works very well in basements. It also offers installation options no other basement dehumidifier can match.
Whether a dehumidifier will keep up and ensure mold won’t grow in all seasonal conditions depends on how much water it will take out of the air. This depends on capacity and air flow. The Santa Fe Classic dehumidifier can remove up a whopping 110 pints per day. No conventional, bought at a big box store basement dehumidifier performs as effectively, and efficiently as the Santa Fe Classic.
Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier Features:
- Vertical configuration great for basement applications
- High capacity blow for optimal air movement
- Optimal duct and condensate pumps provide multiple installation options for greater flexibility
- Automatic restart for when there is a power outage
- Quiet operation so you never hear it
- Four smooth-roll casters for easy mobility
Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier Benefits:
- Stops mold growth, musty odors & dust mites
- Eliminates muggy feeling caused by high humidity
- Relieves asthma and allergies
- Lowers electricity costs over time
Get a free estimate on dehumidifier installation today!
Contact Peak Structural today to request a consultation and get a free estimate on the installation of a dehumidifier. Visit Santa Fe Warranty to register your Santa Fe Classic dehumidifier.
Looking for a dehumidifier for a crawl space? Check out the Santa-Fe Compact 70