Why consider our home foam insulation for your attic?
A poorly insulated attic is one of the largest sources of air leakage. If your home is constantly cold you might consider a free attic insulation estimate by Peak.
In cold weather, heated interior air rises through a poorly insulated ceiling, into the attic, and outside through vents and other openings. In hot weather, the heat from the sun can transfer down into the living space through the attic. Our home foam insulation seals the attic floor or roof deck to give homeowners more control of the temperature inside.
As an energy-saving insulation solution, our home foam insulation delivers a return on investment year over year. By concentrating on the key areas of your home that are most susceptible to energy loss or inconsistent temperatures, you can benefit from the immediate and long-term advantage of Our home foam insulation.
With traditional insulation in attics:
- Air escapes from ducts and exits through roof and eave penetrations.
- Insulation loses contact with framing creating gaps causing heated/cooled air to escape.
- Moisture accumulated in the material can reduce the R-value. Moisture is a primary cause of mold or mildew.
- A typical attic can reach up to 160°F during the summer, making your HVAC equipment work harder and reduce its operating life.
Our home foam insulation for the attic fills every nook and cranny helping you to:
- Curb air loss/leakage
- Save up to 40% on your heating and cooling costs
- Improve the comfort of your home.
- Improve HVAC equipment performance.
- Increase the lifespan of HVAC equipment.
- Improve energy efficiency.
- Create a more comfortable living space.
Home foam insulation features:
- Leading innovation with low VOC and GREENGUARD GOLD certified product.
- Proven quality with 30 years of experience
- Installed by highly trained professionals
Our home foam insulation by Peak can be used in: