Make your home comfortable and save on your energy bills!
Are you tired of chilly floors in the winter? Is your basement too cold or too moist at certain times of the year? Is it costing you too much money to heat your home in the winter? Do you have a crawl space that’s damp, dirty and moldy? Installing the right kind of insulation can solve these problems.
Here at Peak Structural, we offer a variety of options for insulating your home. All of the insulation products we install are designed to withstand water, moisture, and air to provide you with greater comfort from the ground up.
Did you know?
- 93% of homes in the United States are under-insulated.
- 30-40% of home energy loss is through the walls.
- 25-35% of home energy loss is through the attic.
- 10% of home energy loss is through the floor.
- Peak’s spray foam insulation product is a closed cell product and the highest R-value of other insulation products
Do you want to:
- Improve your home’s energy efficiency?
- Reduce your monthly heating or cooling bills?
- Add value and comfort to your home?
- Improve your family member’s allergies?
- Improve the consistency of temperatures in your home?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then upgrading your existing insulation to SmartFoam by Peak may be for you!
SmartFoam by Peak can be used in: