Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Do you enjoy physical work? Is consistently delivering remarkable customer experiences something you value? Are you looking for a company with great potential to advance your career and lead others? Then this position might be a great fit for you. We are hiring a light duty mechanic to support the team by maintaining the company fleet to ensure safety and consistency for the Peak Structural production team. We can redefine the contracting industry through consistency and remarkable experiences, and we need your help to make this happen!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Works directly with the Fleet Manager.
2. Safely, correctly, and efficiently maintains fleet of Peak Structural trucks and equipment.
3. Washes company trucks
4. Oil changes, tire work, and trailer work.
5. Drives for Peak Structural in a safe manner.
6. Maintains shop cleanliness
7. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture, purpose, vision, mission, and values, providing remarkable experiences to customers, vendors, and all co-workers. Works to bring out the best in all co-workers and helps them see a better version of themselves.
8. Is available to work Saturdays
9. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of car/truck mechanics.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
- Genuinely humble, not threatened by the success of others.
- Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
- Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred.
- Is at least 21 year old with good driving record
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more
- Is a self-starter and able to work independently
- Has own basic tools
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Adaptability Integrity Teamwork
- Communication Personal Accountability Work Ethic
- Customer Focus Problem Solving
- Detail Orientation Self-Starting
- Initiative Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in the mechanical trades; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
For more information, please visit www.peakstructural.com