Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Account Manager/Inside Sales
POSITION: Account Manager/Inside Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sales Supervisor/Sales Manager
The Account Manager follows up on sales proposals written by the sales representatives and service technicians for Peak Structural with two purposes—quality assurance and closure of the sale—and provides tactical support to other departments as needed. Supports the company’s management, purpose, vision, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Unsold Proposal Follow-Up:
· Follows up with homeowners by telephone and electronic communications for the purposes of ensuring quality and selling previously unsold proposals.
2. Project Retention:
· Helps to save previously sold jobs when homeowners request to cancel an installation.
· Responds promptly to homeowner requests for follow up and cancellations.
3. Inside Sales Revenue:
· Meets or exceeds sales goals and other key performance indicators.
4. Tactical Support
· Keeps homeowner files updated, complete, and accurate.
· Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the customer care, sales, and service teams.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
2. Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
3. Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
4. Ability to perform accurate data entry
5. Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
6. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
7. Ability to detect/recognize information in written material and on computer screen 75-100% of the time.
8. Strong presentation skills.
9. Possess talent and personal traits:
· Communication Personal Accountability
· Continuous Learning Resiliency
· Customer Focus Results Orientation
· Diplomacy & Tact Self-Management
· Goal Achievement Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
2. 1+ years of successful experience in sales; or,
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
4. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Related keywords: account manager, sales, sales manager, manager