Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Do you love where you work or are you looking for the place where you belong? At Peak we believe in growing people to their fullest potential. What is your fullest potential? Interested in finding out?
If you are a mechanically inclined, energetic team player who values customer service as a top priority, then this opportunity might be for you. We are looking for a service tech be responsible for maintenance of Peak’s residential waterproofing and structural systems in and around the Pikes Peak region.
– One + years in a service oriented trade, ie: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, etc.
– Sales experience is an important part of this position. You’ll run a few warm leads each week.
– Mechanically inclined problem solver
– Experience with small tools and basic computer software
– Experience meeting deadlines
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
– Able to work as needed to finish project.
– Able to work in field, trenches, outdoors, and in crawlspaces.
– Money motivated
Good commission on top of hourly pay, plus great benefits. Company provided tools and equipment. Paid training.
Interested in finding out more? If so, please respond to this posting with a resume. A clear Motor Vehicle Record and valid driver’s license are required. Peak Structural is the region’s largest waterproofing and foundation repair company. For more information about our company visit PeakStructural.com.