Salary: $65,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
POSITION: Design Specialist
REPORTS TO: Sales Supervisor/Sales Manager
Has a primary duty of making sales for Peak Structural. Is customarily and regularly engaged at customers’ homes and away from Peak Structural’s place of business. Supports the company’s management, purpose, vision, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Drives to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
2. Builds rapport with customer and determines their desired outcomes.
3. Carefully examines the customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issues.
4. Provides necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues.
5. Closes the sale with the customer.
6. Follows up with the customer as needed.
7. Ensures high quality documentation for all sales and appointments.
8. Communicates with Production and/or Service Departments, as well as the customer, before, during, and after installation to guarantee a WOW! customer experience.
9. Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
10. Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
11. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture, purpose, vision, mission, and values, providing remarkable experiences to customers, vendors, and all co-workers. Works to bring out the best in all co-workers and helps them see a better version of themselves.
12. Drives for Peak Structural in a safe manner.
13. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
2. Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
3. Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
4. Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
5. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
6. Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
7. Strong presentation skills.
8. Possess talent and personal traits:
· Communication Personal Accountability
· Continuous Learning Resiliency
· Customer Focus Results Orientation
· Diplomacy & Tact Self-Management
· Goal Achievement Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred;
2. 1+ years of successful experience in the sales field; or,
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
4. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.