Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Do you enjoy physical work? Is consistently delivering remarkable customer experiences something you value? Are you looking for a company with great potential to advance your career and lead others? Then this position might be a great fit for you. We are hiring Installation Techs to install our structural and waterproofing products in and around the Front Range. Peak Structural is the regional leader in residential foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and concrete repair. We pride ourselves in delivering remarkable customer experiences every single time, so that eventually we can redefine the contracting industry, and we need your help to make this happen!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads/unloads truck with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Technician.
2. Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and Peak Structural-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
3. Takes great care of Peak Structural’s products, tools, and equipment.
4. Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
5. Drives for Peak Structural in a safe manner.
6. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture, purpose, vision, mission, and values, providing remarkable experiences to customers, vendors, and all co-workers. Works to bring out the best in all co-workers and helps them see a better version of themselves.
7. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
For more information, please visit www.peakstructural.com
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
- Genuinely humble, not threatened by the success of others.
- Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
- Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Adaptability Integrity Teamwork
- Communication Personal Accountability Work Ethic
- Customer Focus Problem Solving
- Detail Orientation Self-Starting
- Initiative Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.