Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job level: Entry
Location: CO – Palmer Lake, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Not Specified
Salary Range: $12 – $18 Hourly
Job Categories: Construction
Has primary telephone contact with our customers, potential customers, and other parties for setting sales appointments leads, scheduling annual maintenance’s, and following up on a variety of issues. Supports the company’s management, purpose, vision, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture, purpose, vision, mission, and values, providing remarkable experiences to customers, vendors, and all co-workers.
2. Represents Peak Structural through telephone contact by answering and making calls, setting sales appointments, scheduling Annual Maintenance’s, and following up on a variety of issues.
3. Keeps customer files updated, complete, and accurate.
4. Follows processes set in place for making outbound calls.
5. Meets or exceeds goals for Net sales appointments, Annual Maintenances, and lead conversion.
6. Listens to, grades, and submits weekly self-performance call reviews.
7. Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support other departments of Peak Structural.
8. Works to bring out the best in all co-workers, and helps them see a better version of themselves.
9. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Skill in verbal communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
- Genuinely humble and not threatened by the success of others.
- Passion for learning about new ideas and practices.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Communication Motivation
- Customer Focus Planning & Organization
- Detail Orientation Self-Management
- Diplomacy & Tact Stress Management
- Empathetic Outlook Teamwork
- Interpersonal Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.