Dear Valued Customer,
Like everyone, our organization is closely following recommendations from global health organizations as well as state and local officials regarding the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
Our main priority is protecting the health and wellness of our employees, their families, and our customers and partners. We also know that this community relies on us to keep the business moving forward. We are taking many steps to ensure we can continue to provide both.
We want you to know we are open for business but are adapting our approach in several ways due to the current global situation:
· Our team members that visit your home will no longer be shaking hands as a greeting. They will also work diligently to maintain a 6ft radius of space between you and them. They are also prepared to present the results of their inspections with you electronically via apps like Facetime, Skype, Facebook Live, etc.
· Our installation teams are limiting their exposure to others by splitting up training sessions into smaller groups.
· We are making sure our trucks are cleaned and wiped down frequently.
· If any of our team members show any signs/symptoms or have a known exposure to anyone with COVID-19, they will be sent for testing immediately and not return to work until they have received a negative result or have quarantined for the necessary period of time.
· All of our team members are washing their hands more frequently throughout the day and using hand sanitizer when washing is not available.
Our teams are dedicated, hardworking, and ready to assist you with your home repair projects. These measures are designed to help keep business moving and people safe. While none of us know what the future may hold, we will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.