Are you a driven sales pro looking for the right team that will spur you to the next level? Then Peak Structural may be a culture where you thrive. Peak is a family owned business leading the way in foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete repair.
Our team is growing! You’ll be well equipped with fully paid training, and benefits. All leads are provided. The position offers a base salary and commission on every project sold. There is a real six-figure earning potential with our products and the training we offer.
The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding, home inspection, or home improvement industry. You must have verifiable and stable sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a plus. The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly, you must have strong ethics, high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
We provide the best training, systems, products, and services in the business. For more information on our company, please visit structuralrepaircolorado.com. If you are interested in making a career change and joining our fantastic team, please submit your resume via email or the form below. We hope to hear from you soon.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Drives to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
- Builds rapport with customer and determines their desired outcomes.
- Carefully examines the customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issues.
- Provides necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues.
- Closes the sale with the customer.
- Follows up with the customer as needed.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
- Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Drives for the company in a safe manner.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Diplomacy & Tact
- Goal Achievement
- Personal Accountability
- Results Orientation
- Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred;
- 1+ years of successful experience in the sales field; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required