Do you enjoy physical work? Is excellent customer service a high value for you? Are you looking for a company with great potential for leadership and development? Then this position might be a great fit for you. We are hiring installation techs to install our structural and waterproofing products in and around the Pikes Peak region. This position is full-time all year long.
Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck in preparation for the job site, performs installation duties at the job site, and unloads and cleans truck upon return to the company. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Technician.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
- Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Drives for the company in a safe manner.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Work Ethic
- Customer Focus
- Detail Orientation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level